Pharmaceutical hang bags are produced under very strict conditions making them suitable for the pharmaceutical industry. They are available in various sizes and designs.
Features of our pharmaceutical bags and hang bagsThe pharmaceutical bags and hang bags have the following features:
- Production under strict BRC Packaging/ Packaging Materials standard: This means that all the potential hazards related to contamination of packaging in the pharmaceutical and food industry are identified and that harmful consequences are prevented.
- The raw materials contain almost no gel and do not have pits.
- The film has a high pierce-resistance in order to prevent leakage or contamination.
- The cylinders are dust-proof with a core made of PVC.
- Plastic is produced in a clean environment. Conditioned extrusion and customised areas.
- Packages are packed several times, so that an outer packaging can be left behind when transiting through a sluice.
- Production control form
- Surface resistance of 10E10 – 10E11 Ohm to prevent dust explosion by means of an antistatic especially designed for the pharmaceutical industry.
Certification of our pharmaceutical bags and hang bagsThe pharmaceutical bags and hang bags are certified according to:
- BRC Packaging/Packaging Materials (similar to GMP)
- Food compliance
- Fabco forms
- Compliance forms
- BSCI code of conduct
Applications of our pharmaceutical bags and hang bagsThe pharmaceutical bags and hang bags that we manufacture are suitable for the following applications:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Food industry